4seating - Excellent service from 4 SEATING.
I Recommend 4 Seating. I ordered the new Seatcraft signature Sienna 7000
Anna was my sales rep.
NEVER did I speak to anyone in the company who was rude.
I read the reviews after I ordered. And I am glad I did. Or I may not have ordered and missed out on and incredible deal.
I placed my order on FEB 14,2013 as a gift for my husband.
Anna told me they were expecting the shipment around end of month. They did take 2 weeks longer. Thats no problem I have ordered things in the past that were expected on a date and were held up in customs..
I received my seats MARCH 13,2013. Exactly as described! Exactly what I ordered.
A review said NO returned calls. NOT TRUE. Anna returned every email and call within hours.
My Husband is very pleased.review #394505
You may also like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."