4seating - Excellent service from 4 SEATING.
I Recommend 4 Seating. I ordered the new Seatcraft signature Sienna 7000
Anna was my sales rep.
NEVER did I speak to anyone in the company who was rude.
I read the reviews after I ordered. And I am glad I did. Or I may not have ordered and missed out on and incredible deal.
I placed my order on FEB 14,2013 as a gift for my husband.
Anna told me they were expecting the shipment around end of month. They did take 2 weeks longer. Thats no problem I have ordered things in the past that were expected on a date and were held up in customs..
I received my seats MARCH 13,2013. Exactly as described! Exactly what I ordered.
A review said NO returned calls. NOT TRUE. Anna returned every email and call within hours.
My Husband is very pleased.review #394505
You may also like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I purchased a sectional. I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right. Indeed - it was not put together..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I ordered the other night from dolls kill. My paypal gave the wrong address. I tried to get in contact with their customer service but I didn't get anything just..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."