Featured Not resolved

I usually don’t write reviews, but sometimes outstanding customer service and attention to detail deserves an accolade.I drove from Sacramento to Los Angeles just to pick out my seats.

Lots of money to buy without trying. The showroom was immaculate and the seat selection was second to none. I spent three hours there with my wife and two small children and the staff was nothing short of wonderful. Very patient and helped me pick out the absolute perfect seats!

I was even more impressed when my seats came in lightning fast and they held my order for me for almost a month!! After spending almost a year with the seats, the quality is unsurpassed. No problems whatsoever. As if that wasn’t enough, recently I called and spoke with Richard.

One of the bass shakers had been acting up. He was very polite and professional. Before I could blink he offered to ship me out a replacement the next day at no charge!! He also ended the conversation with a reminder that my tracking info would be emailed to me at my email address on file.

Perfect service!! Thanks so so much Richard. You made my week!! Because of the incredible service from Richard and his colleagues at 4Seating, I would give them my buisness 100 times over.

I have and will continue to recommend their services to everyone I know.Thank you so so much 4Seating!!!!!!!

Review about: 11 Seats With Bass Shakers.

5.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 4seating Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 4seating?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion