3.2
Style and Design

Update by user Apr 23

4seating contacted me about this review and offered a credit if I would change it to a positive, I emailed them back to clarify credit/partial refund, that was 3 days ago and I have not received a reply. I know 4seating has many good reviews but that just hasn't been my experience, it brings to question if they're offering incentives for all the positive reviews. BUYER BEWARE - they are also affiliated with Theatreseat and Stargate Cinema...same parent company and service.

Original review posted by user Apr 19

Ordered a very nice leather sofa with all the bells and whistles on March 8th, shipping time was 6 weeks but I figured worth the wait. I called to confirm shipping on the estimated ship date 4/19 and was told the ship date had been changed to JUNE 11th, WHAT?!!

They couldn't answer why. Even though their website says ship time on some sofas is 6 weeks that's just not true, it's 12 weeks. I spoke to them and they were very nice but absolutely unable to explain what or happened nor could offer any way to resolve the problem other than "pick another sofa".

Really unbelievable, they didn't even bother to email or call to notify me of the delay, had to find out on my own. Buyer beware.

Review about: 4seating Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery time estimates are si, Delivery time estimates are simply not true.

Comments