I placed an order with this company for theater seating that was 'IN STOCK...SHIPS TODAY'. The charge showed up on my CC two days after I placed the order online.

I contacted them via ph the day it showed up on my CC to verify my order and obtain tracking information. I was told the order would not ship for another week and would arrive 4 days later. So I plan on having to accept a shipment at my home on the day I was told it would be arriving. I contacted 4seating again the morning the shipment was suppose to arrive only to be told it had just shipped out the day before (14 days after my order was originally placed). They were unable to supply me with the tracking information.

So my order which was IN STOCK and SHIPS TODAY is still not here. If the shipment does not arrive by the 21st as promised I will contact my CC company to dispute charge as fraudulent.

What was suppose to be a birthday surprise for my husband has turned into a nightmare! Please post if you have had similar experiences so others will know what this company really is!!!

Had an Experience with 4seating?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #808446

I have experienced the same thing.I ordered 8 seats and was told it shipped in 4 weeks.

4 weeks later they called and told me it won't ship for another 4 weeks!What a scam!

Tyler, Texas, United States #598577

This is a horrible company. They never deliver. DO NOT Buy FROM THEM.

PLEASE listen to this consumer.4seating is garbage.

DO NOT give them your money.

You will regret it.Shame on me for not looking at reviews like this before I bought.