4seating - Review about Seatcraft Godfather 2 Home Theater Seating from Covington, Louisiana
I purchased The Godfather 2 end of 2010. Within three years or mid 2013 all the chair group was falling apart and the material was peeling and falling off.
The following is the response I received from my complaint:
"Thank you for filling out the form. I do apologize for the problems you have encountered. Unfortunately we no longer make this style chair or use the same material, something similar would be the Belmont under seacraft Majestic. We would be able to offer you a discount on new chairs but unfortunately would not be able to do anything for these as we no longer have the material or style chair."
Also from the fabric falling apart anyone who sat on The chairs headed through her clothes away because the faulty fabric stained and ruined their clothes.
So I ask you, would you buy furniture from a company that doesn't even stand behind their product? I bought seven chairs and ottomans thinking it was a quality product and as it turns out I could've bought cheaper Quality and a lot less money for better product. But the most unfortunate issue so that they will not stand behind their product when it is their fault in the first place.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Seatcraft Godfather 2 Home Theater Seating
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "This is a reorder to try and solve the issue of presentation of my Valentine's Day order. Still they look a mess! Will no longer trust edible arrangements with..."
- "Wade, Brad and Joyce at the Atlanta Auction admitted the yard messed up my bumper with the fork lift on my lot won,2013 Dodge Avenger. They are a group of..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."