1.8
Style and Design

We ordered product (love seat) and it was delivered lightly used and damaged. In good faith we kept product but asked that it be repaired.

We scheduled a repair and were supposed to get a call back to schedule the repair. We have called 4seating nearly a dozen times to get this done and every time we are told a technician will call us back- no call. Out of frustration we are now are asking for this loveseat to be replaced, we were told that was not possible. Our good faith in just asking for a fix we screwed us, feel we’ve been taken advantage of and ignored.

We want a replacement love seat for the used loveseat that was delivered. Unfortunately our exchanges with support have not been as good as other, as we have continuously told support that the item is BROKEN and I can’t fix it, but they keep asking me to screw stuff on my own. I can’t repair this on my own, it requires special tools.

Very frustrating. Should have not been so nice and asked for replacement from day one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Loveseat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: replace item.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2017.

Comments

4seating
Los Angeles, California, United States #1308740
4Seating Verified Representative

Hello, I can assure you that you have not been forgotten or put aside. When we set up for technical service we are at the mercy of the repair technician to add you to their schedule.

I looked into your account and have spoken to the repair technician and they advised us they have called you multiple times but have been unable to reach you. I want to make sure you are completely taken care of.

Please reach out to me personally as I am the new Customer Service and Sale Manager and I firmly believe in resolving matters right away. lmeza@4seating.com

to 4seating #1308797

We are working with you on this. But please do not discount the fact it took 3 weeks to finally get a call.

Also the product was delivered damaged or used. Yes, the tech called and left a message- hopefully repairs are smooth.

Fyi, we had a broken item delivered from rooms to go, the saw problem and replaced immediately. No issues.